10 Mysterious About Me
1. We used to go every year back east to the county fair. This year Chubby Checker was appearing he picked me out of a crowed of around 300 hundred people and I got to go on stage and do the twist with him.
2. Someone dared me one time to tie a knot with a cherry stem with my tongue and I did it Haaa! I got a free dinner.
3. Was a Girl Scout for thirteen years
4. Sucked my thumb till I was twelve and I still have my blanket.
5. My life dream has always been to own my own chilredns clothing line.
6. I am addicted to peanut butter n Chocholate
7. I am always singing some sort of song in my head from
when I wake up in the morning to when I go to sleep. I love music.
8. I am a scrapbook paper hoarder I have so much paper I cant seem to stop it is so fun to buy.
9. I love listening to older peoples stories going in there houses and finding out the history of there heirlooms.
10. I lost a daughter at the age of 21 and was married and divorced , now happily remarried with two beautiful adopted children.